Saturday, July 29, 2006

Walk A Mile...

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, huh. Well, my little sister takes that advice literally.

When Sam is bored, she'll go into my room and find whatever pair of shoes I left out. Whether they are flip-flops, or high heels (heel highs, as Sam calls them), she'll wear them.

She usually decides to do this when someone is trying to sleep downstairs, or when someone is trying to watch a movie. And she prefers the loudest, clompiest shoes she can find.

Today, I came home from church, and kicked my heeled sandals off inside my bedroom door, and forgot about them. A few hours later, when I was trying to talk with my parents, we heard the familiar "clomp clomp" echo through the house.

I turned around, and there she was, in all her fancy-footed glory. I ran and grabbed my camera, flopped down on the floor, and snapped the picture.

In the end, I was covered in sand and loose cat fuzz, but I think this picture was worth it. What do you think?


Click the image for a larger version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home