Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fancy Feet

Remember when you were little, and you used to play dress up?

I know I played all the time. I had my big fluffy skirt, and my bride's veil, and my plastic pearls. I would be a bride, or a mommy, or a nurse, or a teacher...whatever I wanted to be that day. There were even days when I borrowed my brother's construction hat, and I was a construction worker!

When you're little, you can be anything. That's one thing I miss about being little. Nothing stood in my way. I put on the veil, I was a bride. I put on the stethoscope, I was a nurse or a doctor. And when I was tired of being whatever I was, I put my accessories away, and moved on.

Sam has that joy now. She has her long gloves, her Cinderella dress, her plastic pearls, and her fancy shoes. She loves dressing up in every bit of girly glory and flitting around the house in her "heel highs", clomping from room to room because they are too big.

Sam is a princess with fancy feet.




feet

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Food Loving Mama said...

WOW what a GREAT Blog, i find it a real shame that not many, if any people have left comments on it :(
I think you are a Great photographer and i love the pic with Sam in the green flip flops, a real GOODIE :-)
Keep it up

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Ashley.....I hope you are contacting Halmark!! Or blow them up for an exibit somewhere! These are great, even if it is your pop saying so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home