Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Protoge

I have returned, after a long break, with another picture post!

I have gotten many comments about people reading this blog and checking out my pictures. I felt bad that I hadn't posted in a while, so here is a new post!

I am currently home for Christmas. After a 20 hour drive, we arrived Friday morning (12-15) at 3am. I am still not caught up on my sleep. All the kiddies were in bed when we arrived, Hannah and Leah had woken up when we got here, just for a few minutes, but I hadn't seen Sammy yet. I told Mom that when she wakes up, Sammy could come jump on me. I left my door a little ways open so she could get in.

I still cannot believe how much she has grown up since I last saw her in August. She's not a baby anymore. She's a kid! She did come jump on me when she woke up. She crawled under the covers with me and wrapped her little arms around my neck. Since then, she has been my sidekick, literally at my side, or on my hip, wherever I go.

I call her my protoge.

But maybe I've gone a little too far...




Don't worry. It's just cocoa. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home